CREA is a program for highly trained and motivated young professionals who wish to contribute to the sustainable development of the region and to face the challenges of tomorrow. The program will provide participants with the opportunity to use their potential and expand their horizons through exposure to our businesses and clients. In addition, it will serve as a unique platform for future career opportunities in the IIC and/or in the job market after the program’s completion.
In IDB Invest, we are committed to promoting the leadership and advancement of the new generation of young professionals who, with their technical skills, dynamism, creativity and initiative, will contribute to shape the future of the region. To this end, we have launched this program so that the young people selected are part of one of the most important multilateral institutions in LAC and have the chance to receive comprehensive training in the fields of development, sustainability and finance.
The program lasts 36 months with two rotations of approximately 18 months each. Each rotation will occur either at IDB Invest headquarters in Washington DC or at any one of our 26 country offices in LAC. The chosen participants will work with the best professionals in different projects ranging from the project’s identification to structuring, closing and monitoring, and working in different sectors, products and countries.
- Age: Up to 30 years old.
- Studies: Graduates with a Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics and International Relations.
- Experience: At least two years of relevant experience.
- Language: Spanish and English. Knowledge of Portuguese and/or French are a plus.
- Others: People passionate for the region, interested in business, sustainability and development.
- Application: Until May 31st, 2018.
- Selection: July 2018.
- Start: October 1st, 2018.
More information HERE