Apply for Small Business Financing
FINPYME Credit is a reliable source of IIC financing for eligible SMEs. This type of financing is available in the form of standardized small loans in amounts ranging from US$100,000 to US$600,000, with an expedited internal approval process. FINPYME Credit loans can be used for a variety of business purposes, including investments in working capital and fixed assets.
FINPYME Credit program benefits:
- Loans in U.S. dollars at competitive fixed interest rates;
- Payment terms of three to five years; and
- Technical assistance for improving financial, environmental, and business management.
At present, the IIC FINPYME Credit program is only available in the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Eligible businesses include private enterprises in the agribusiness, manufacturing, wholesale, retail and services, construction, and other sectors benefiting the local economy;
- Companies in business for at least three years;
- Companies with total gross annual sales of between US$500,000 and US$6,000,000;
- Export-oriented or import-substitution enterprises and companies whose operations have no material environmental impacts will be given preference.
To determine whether your project is eligible for small business financing under the FINPYME Credit program, you may complete and submit the following application form. Applications containing incomplete or inaccurate information will not be processed.
Click here to apply.