How to Apply
To access co-financing from C2F, a project must demonstrate:
- Climate benefits – All projects must have climate change benefits; either mitigating climate change or reducing specifically identified climate vulnerabilities, including projected greenhouse gas emission reductions.
- Financial additionality – Applicants must demonstrate that co-financing loans on concessional terms from the Canadian Climate Fund is necessary for a project to be viable.
C2F resources will be allocated on a case-by-case basis. The type, amount and terms of C2F investment offered will be determined through an analysis of the cost and risk barriers to the project.
Overall, C2F will prioritize projects that:
- Go beyond business-as-usual
- Do not meet required hurdle rates without the fund’s concessional investment
- Have risks that prevent attracting sufficient financing from other sources.
If you are ready to request an application, Click Here